SPAIN FEATURES

Enrique Perez

Good morning,

First at all I would like to thank to Orbx team the great job about the products released, they are stunning and all the simmers enjoy with the quality of inmersion provided.

However, I miss, as Spanish customer, more products of Spain in terms of Region in order to show the fabolus landscape in Spain with our variety of geography from North to South to add a new level of realism ,and moreover, airports supported are only LEPA-LEAS-LEBB, that actually I own LEBB and is amazing, but I think that additional MAIN airports such as LEMD-LEBL-LEAL-LEMG would be perfect to close the circle.

It is just a suggestion as a loyal customer 

Thanks

Enrique

• Upvote 2

Hey Enrique,

I made LEAS & LEBB, so just thought I would give my 2 cents on this topic. I would love to make more airports for Spain, one problem being it seems quite hard to get airside access for reference photos and many of the main ones has already been made. LEMG would be a fun project some day! And LESO is one of my dream projects.

However, the rest of the list you published there are actually versions out there, some of them have several ones to choose from even :)  Not from us though, but a quick Google search might give you some suggestions ;)

Cheers,

Marcus

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Thanks Marcus for yur answer and for your job as developer.Yes, you are right, there are already airports that I mentioned but the integration with Orbx whole thing its not perfect in terms of performance.

In the other hand, I suggested to develop Spain as a REGION and as far as I know, you can get high quality aerial photos.

Thanks

Enrique

• 1 month later...
On 9/10/2021 at 11:20 AM, Enrique Perez said:

Good morning,

First at all I would like to thank to Orbx team the great job about the products released, they are stunning and all the simmers enjoy with the quality of inmersion provided.

However, I miss, as Spanish customer, more products of Spain in terms of Region in order to show the fabolus landscape in Spain with our variety of geography from North to South to add a new level of realism ,and moreover, airports supported are only LEPA-LEAS-LEBB, that actually I own LEBB and is amazing, but I think that additional MAIN airports such as LEMD-LEBL-LEAL-LEMG would be perfect to close the circle.

It is just a suggestion as a loyal customer 

Thanks

png to ico

Enrique

Gotta agree with you

Edited by meglake