Sydney Harbour Bridge - Lanes under Bridge from Default Remaining

Hello, I recently installed Sydney Cityscape and noticed that the default bridge i.e. lanes only and no "coat hanger" are still remaining under the correct bridge. I have installed Fly Tampa and then installed Sydney Cityscape. I think I installed Fly Tampa from  Orbx Central and Sydney Cityscape from Microsoft Market Place. Please help. Regards Rod

Hello,

can you try this first please?

1. Delete any rolling cache.

2. Delete the Content.xml file.

(AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Content.xml)

3. Delete the simulator .dat files

(AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\SceneryIndexes\*.dat)

4. Do not add anything else to the Community folder

Hello Nick,

I've deleted the rolling cache but I'm having trouble finding the Microsoft.FlightSimulator file. My pathway is Local Disk(C:)/Users/wrenh/AppData/Local/Packages. What I can find in alphabetical order is; Microsoft.ECApp_8weky...., then Microsoft.GetHelp_8weky..... 

Have I picked the right pathway? Microsoft.FlightSimulator should be in the middle of those two.

Regards

Rod

Hello Nick,

Further to this. After deleting the cache, I reloaded Microsoft Flight Simulator and flew over the bridge. The default bridge has now disappeared. Thanks for your help.

Regards

Rod

• Thanks 1

• Nick Cooper changed the title to Sydney Harbour Bridge - Lanes under Bridge from Default Remaining