Does it get more real? (36 pics!)

Sorry about the amount of pics, but I really didn't want to toss a single one of them away. ;)

As for the (over)used phrase "as real as it gets": I think the combination of PNW, REX, the Carenado Bonanza and Bill Womack's excellent repaint makes it more true than ever, like this little documentation of a flight from Darrington to Toledo-Winston Carlock shows:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Superb Patrick. With shots like yours, give it a few more years and with the advancement in computer hardware, we can sell those pictures for real.

I am not allowed to post those pictures here, but I have a few shots with a Me 109 and a Mustang in Utah and Colorado (ground textures from some other company), I think I can sell them already now for real.

This hobby of ours gets more fascinating. I love it.

Great set!!  Huge, but you're right - they're all keepers.  Excuse my noobness, but is that the Carenado Bonanza?  I'm only just now getting into FSX and want some decent GA aircraft models, and that one looks superb!

Cheers,

Derek

Awesome set of shots Patrick, number 5 is by far my favorite!

@WarpSpider definitely pick up the Carenado Bonanza, it's a keeper in every way and one of my favorite GA now.

@Patrick where can I get the paint, searching through AVSIM turned up nothing...  but I am getting old...

Guest J van E

Awesome indeed! It's also my favorite combination: PNW, REX and the Carenado Bonanza (which has become my default plane, even though there still are some annoying bugs/errors in it...).

@Patrick where can I get the paint, searching through AVSIM turned up nothing...  but I am getting old...

I don't think it's on avsim. Bill wants to to put it in the Freeware section of his site www.iblueyonder.com, but that site doesn't work right now. At least for me it doesn't.

You can download it here, though. That's how he released it at first: http://www.box.net/shared/d55j58thb8

Archived