Seems like a lot of trees where they shouldn't be in TE Florida

Welcome to the forums.

Initially please attach your scenery_packs.ini si i can check the layering as there may be a conflict of addons.

Secondly, would you please post an outside view pic of an area like the pic you have just posted but with some indication of nearest airport and flight direction so I can take a look myself and see if i have the same view of trees.

Hi thank you! I use xOrganizer to keep my scenery_packs.ini straight, hopefully it's all in order. In this flight I was going from KOPF to KPBI. I was about halfway there when I took these pictures. I can tell you the second one with the little rectangular lake with the trees in it was at 26 16' 06"N 80 17'29"W. I had Extreme trees East installed before I was using Orbx scenery, but I disabled it through xOrganizer. 

Thanks for the help!

DHC2_Beaver - 2021-06-29 09.04.49.jpg

DHC2_Beaver - 2021-06-29 08.49.19.jpg

scenery_packs.ini

Glad it is now working OK.  A definite No, the TE addons already include accurate true to life placements of trees and use the Terra Flora version of those trees.

Extreme trees is useful for orth4xp type imagery, although to be honest and only my opinion, ortho4xp overlays are full of trees that fill areas that lack detail and display them in a sort of shotgun approach ,i.e. all over the place including buildings etc.

Archived