Weird ground textures at LDDU.

Hello, so I recently purchases the LDDU scenery and come across a rather strange issue.
As shown from the picture upon my arrival into LDDU the ground textures appear like that, starting to appear about 60ft in the air.  What's bizarre is that this only happens if I am arriving into LDDU from another airport. If I load into LDDU, this problem does not occur and ground textures appear as normal. The textures also show differently at different camera angles, and completely disappear if the camera is high. 
Thanks in advance.
Prepar3D_7Uv5Tz86H9.thumb.png.8fcc72d2884308229171b1eba6107d33.png

3 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

welcome to the forums.

Could it be this?

Hello, thanks for the quick response.
I have seen this earlier however the post appears to be made earlier than the recent Orbx Split scenery released which is what I own, so I'm assuming that they're using one of the other sceneries not made by Orbx for Split. 
I would have tried to see if Orbx Split could be another factor as to why but that would require me to complete another flight into Dubrovnik so as of now I am unable to see if that's the case, but I'll try and see as soon as I can.

1 hour ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

welcome to the forums.

Could it be this?

Hello once again,
Just did a test flight from Tivat and it appears that disabling Orbx Split has resolved the issue.
Very bizarre that any 3rd party Split scenery seems to cause issues with the ground textures at LDDU. 
Thank you for your help anyway and have a good Sunday! :) 

Archived