Congratulations Orbx!

Vee One

Here's a guy from Spain, new to all this Orbx experience discovering Australia by Flight Simulation. Just seeing it from orbx's creation just made me fall in love with this country. And it's not just I'm an aviation "freek". I love traveling and getting to know new places.

I changed to FSX because of these airports/scenery and I have basically bought the whole continent in one go. Amazing to see all of this fantastic work. I also have Brisbane and Melbourne I bought some days ago. Thanks for the feekin' mad sale!  ;D

Who said Orbx products don't have a big market? I'm sure it's already known worldwide...!

I don't think it'll be the last airports/scenery I'll buy!

Congratulations Orbx crew for surpassing all other scenery companies and making FSX "As real as it gets"!

Happy landings!

Vee One

Nice post. Nice to see you discovering Aus via Orbx, and believe me, it really is close to the real thing in many places. I left Aus almost ten years ago and I use Orbx to keep me in touch with "home", so I will add my thanks to yours. thank you Orbx. Teecee.

Yes nice post Vee One.

The Orbx brand is certainly valuable not only for the quality of its products, but also because of the depth of its support and level of engagement of its crew.  All around a great team.

I will also add my thanks.

Cheers,

Saludos VeeOne and welcome to the board. Yeah, Aussie is great, Pacific Northwest is Magnificent and New Zealand will be awesome!

Suggestion:. Check out Norcal Prop Club, free to join and they have some great stuff, also check out on Simviation Boeing 707, 727, and Cessna Citation, you are looking for the freeware models by Ajeandro Rojas and Brett Henderson.  Go to flightsim and search Learjet, you wil get a very good freeware Learjet 20, almost up there with payware, also search under "Tim Conrad" If you like the older stuff Jens. B. Kristenson.

Adios

Cathy

Hello all!

Thanks all for your messages!

Teecee, I am Spanish by birth but I'm Canadian as well. So it's good to have bought the NA Pacific Blue scenery as I miss Canada as well.

I have been in Vancouver and in Victoria Island some years ago (apart from seeing Canada from Coast to coast). I can't wait to install that scenery (+4 GB of scenery install!!) It HAS to be superb!

Thank-you Cathy (my mother's name, not many around! :) ) for all those places you've mentioned. Very nice of you to point them out to me. I can't wait to buy both New Zealand's scenery packages. I believe New Zealand and Australia are one of the most beautiful countries in the world together with Norway (I hope Orbx does that country) and Canada.

Happy landings!

Vee One

Archived