Great Britain Central No buildings EGWC

Dear Sirs,

I Hope the whole Team is well.

I run 2 sims with Prepar3d V5.  One at home and one at work.  I downloaded Great Britain Central for the first time this week on the work machine and I noted for example that buildings are rendered at EGWC.  That was very pleasing and impressive.  However, when I came home and tried to see the same buildings on the home machine, what ever I do, all that is there are the building pads in 2D on the ground.  I have obviously set Options/Graphics/World with 'autogen building density' to 'extremely dense' but no go.  I have verified the files for GB Central in the Orbx Central App but no go.

I am sorry but I am lost now.  How do I get the buildings to render?

Very many thanks for your support.

Kindest regards,

Liam Perry

Nick,

I have cracked it.  And probably down to my stupidity before you tell me, but we learn.

I looked on the other machine and it showed the Orbx scenery in the Add-ons area.  However, on this troubling machine, the scenery did not show in the Add-ons list of P3D.  However, it did in the Scenery Library list!  So, I decided to delete the scenery from the P3D list.  Uninstall all my purchases via Orbx Central and start again.  Result! The purchases now show up as Add-ons.  And wow what a result!  I can only thank you for your time. The major buildings are rendered quite faithfully and makes the whole thing very believable pleasing.  I can only recommended your scenery to everyone I meet in the fraternity.  Thank you again.  Keep safe.  Liam

image.thumb.png.c40c991b75bd1401e0b6c3665ddd8a6e.png 

Archived