PAKT Runway only

I have Pacific Fjords and PAKT installed and verified, however, no details other than the runway are available!  I've tried reinstallation, but no joy.  No taxiways, gates or parking are shown by makerunways.  P3D show only the runway as a positioning point.  The imagery appears to be there as well as the surface mesh. Any suggestions on this problem.  

1 hour ago, dwadsworth said:

Any suggestions on this problem.  

Hello dwadsworth, welcome to the forums.

Have you set your insertion points correctly in Orbx Central ?

PAKT needs to be in the Airports section above Pacific Fjords in the Region section.

PAKT and Pacific Fjords.jpg

1 hour ago, dwadsworth said:

So far I can seem to locate it in the PAKT scenery files.  

You will need to click on PAKT in your scenery library to highlight it then use the Move Up button to place it alphabetically in you airports section.

As you can see my PAKT is at Priority 147, and PFJ at priority 232 - 235, Airports must be above Regions.

Your path to the airport bgl would be P3Dv5 - Orbx - FTX_NA - PAKT - Scenery folder

If you cannot find the file in there, uninstall PAKT within Central, delete your backup from your backup folder, and do a fresh reinstall within Central.

My PAKT folder in P3Dv5 is 1.15 GB in size and contains 483 files 2 folders

PAKT anf Pacific Fjords.jpg

Using Orbx Central, I have been trying to isolate the issue.  It appears that when PATK is installed, there is an issue with elevations and that the primary taxi ways, parking and objects are not properly layered resulting in only the runway to be visible to the sim.  Without PATK installed the runway, taxiway and buildings are all at runway level.  With PATK installed, they are lower, and not visible as active items.  Right now I'm running without PATK and can use the facilities.  With PATK installed, I can taxi down to the parking area, but none of the gates, parking, etc is accessible.  Any suggestions?  P3DV5HF2  Most of Orbx western US and Alaska, BASE, VECTOR, Buildings, NA LC

I am stumped, if PAKT ia above Pacific Fjords in your library, and you have tried a fresh install as I explained above, it needs a better man than me to solve it for you.

You have not got another 3rd party scenery in that area have you ?

Is that P3Dv5 Vector, not P3Dv4 version ported over ?

Archived