Orbx LGKO (Kos) terrible FPS

mytree123

Hello there fellow flight simmers!

Me and a friend just landed at Orbx LGKO and whilst landing our frames dropped down from 45-20fps. When taxiing to the apron things get even weirder and frames drop down to 15-16fps when on an actually stand. Both of us have this problem and we both run the "4k textures" preset in Orbx.

Could someone help fixing this issue or is it a known issue that hasn't been fixed yet?

Kind regards,

Niels

• 1 month later...

Just a quick update. I contacted Gaya Support and on a positive note they got in touch with me fast and tried to help.
Unfortunately their tips did not help. I did some further testing and I found that it’s a problem with Dynamic Lighting. 
The only thing that helps is either deactivating DL (which is not an option for me), or deactivating the following BGL in the Kos scenery folder:
LGKO_Dyn_Buildings.BGL

It would help if other people would report to their support, as they claim they haven't heard of this issue before.

• 3 weeks later...

To those of you whose posts are no longer here:

Forum rule 3:

Similarly, criticism, comparisons and adverse comments about other developers' products, including flight simulators are not allowed. The Orbx forums are a private platform and not to be used for promoting or condemning other entities.

Archived