ftx-au-blue AND ftx-au-gold

Hi i have a small problem i am running windows 7 ultra 64 bit  and a ati radeon 4890 grahics card and a amd phenom ( tm ) 11x4 940 processor 3.00 ghz and a 22 wide screen monitor .

And 6 gb of ram .

I have just got orbx-ftx-au-blue and orbx-ftx-au-gold i have just instaled it onto fsx and for some reason it has not gone into the scenery library but not into programs and features in windows 7 .

But the program has gone onto my c drive and into program files x86 and gone onto fsx into the programs on flight sim .

And also gone into the scenery library in fsx the program is on fsx ,

So if i need to uninstall i cant  do it from programs and  features i would have to delete it from program files x86 to take of my pc .

Also could you tell me the best screen resolution for this scenery to be set within fsx settings grahics i have my screen resolution set at 1680x1050 x 32 and are the best to set the aublue recommended fsx settings .

I  have fsx deluxe edition and the acceleration expansion pack  for fs

I  also have other scenery on with ftx -au-blue and gold that is ultimate terrain x for europe and vfr photgraphic scenery volume 4 scotland the western isles and also earth simulations channel isles alderney and also have voume 1-2-3-4 of just flight vfr real scenery  vfr for england would any of these give me any problems with ftx blue and ftx gold,

I  did have fs global x 2008 but when i tried to install ftx blue it come up with a error in the ftx central when i  clicked on it i think it was because fs global changes the cfg file in fsx so i uninstalled ftx blue and fs global and then put ftx blue on with no problem and whent to the ftx central and it was ok  i could choose  to go on default fsx or for australia so that was ok should fs global be ok with ftx blue and gold, i am going to get the other 2 areas next week and i will have all 4 .

Any help on this would be a grate help regards stewart.

order number ORBX-FTX-AU-BLUE-FSS0061943

order number  ORBX-FTX-AU-GOLD-FSS0062718

it would seem that your install is "slightly" mixed up

fwiw, I have fsGlobal and a number of other addons installed and not having the problems you seem to have

I have just got orbx-ftx-au-blue and orbx-ftx-au-gold i have just instaled it onto fsx and for some reason it has not gone into the scenery library but not into programs and features in windows 7 .

it seems to me that your registry key for fsX is awol, go to the flight1 site and get the registry repair tool to fix the "issue".

make sure to delete the files that are wrongly installed and then re-install the FTX files again + the latest library files

Archived