Plane crashes mid-flight

Hello, first of all my specs: i5-9400, GTX 1060 6GB, 16 GB RAM. So, it was the second attempt doing New Zealand to Doha. Same problem again. Before I go to bed,I check that everything is fine. I have enough fuel etc. But again, when I wake up, I see my plane floating over the water (it crashed). I was using the 777 both times. But this time, I saw that vPilot has sended me a message in the night saying sim is frozen, disconnecting. When I see theEvent Viewer at the excact time, vPilot send me this, I got an error with IP stuff like this: mDNSCoreReceiveResponse... Local Hostname... Pfad des fehlerhaften Moduls: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvaei.inf_amd64_3b11393ac76c9ac7\nvwgf2umx.dll, which means Path of the faulty Module. Please help.

21 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

I wonder if this is relevant to your problem?

Dear Mr. Cooper @Nick Cooper

I think I managed to fix that crash into water problem, however I got another one. When I went to bed yesterday I left my pc on, because I did a long flight, I plugged out my mouse so those flashing lights dont annoy me while I am sleeping. When I saw, that P3D still runs this morning I was happy and plugged in my mouse. Few seconds later the sim crashed. This is what the Event Manager says: 

Name der fehlerhaften Anwendung: Prepar3D.exe, Version: 5.1.12.26829, Zeitstempel: 0x5fb44f72
Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: DINPUT8.dll, Version: 10.0.19041.1, Zeitstempel: 0x7c65e22c
Ausnahmecode: 0xc0000005
Fehleroffset: 0x0000000000025cb4
ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0x4194
Startzeit der fehlerhaften Anwendung: 0x01d70882f0995320
Pfad der fehlerhaften Anwendung: C:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D.exe
Pfad des fehlerhaften Moduls: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DINPUT8.dll
Berichtskennung: 45f19494-7d39-4a84-97e1-9b38f270c9e5
Vollständiger Name des fehlerhaften Pakets: 
Anwendungs-ID, die relativ zum fehlerhaften Paket ist: 

On 2/22/2021 at 11:33 AM, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

Here is a Google search result.

DINPUT8.dll does appear to be connected to the mouse, so that is the most likely cause of the error.

I think it is working now. However I got a new problem... again. It happens to many planes. This time I flew the 777-200LR from Auckland to Doha. I was somewhere over Australia and when I looked at my sim, I saw the default airplane in Randalph Air Force Base. I am really annoyed now. I am trying to do flights since 2 weeks and either I see my plane in the water or something else happens.

12 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

it reads as if P3D is detecting an aircraft crash and resetting the scenario.

By far the best option is to disable crash detection altogether.

I'll check. Actually I didnt meant crashes, I meant the plane is just everywhere else except on the route and altitude.

Archived