Switching from FSX to Prepar3d V5 ....

kevinj

Hello,

I have several Orbx scenery dvd's that I purchased years ago for FSX. Will they still install into the new simulator directly. I have also purchased several others for download too.

Thank you, I would hate to have wasted the money on those sceneries. 

Kevin

(there appears to be a thread regarding this, I will try the suggestions once I get my new rig with Prepar3d v5 installed.)

Thank you.. But what about my downloaded products that are already seen in Orbx direct. My sim says FSX because that was my sim at the time.. I am now wanting to use them in Prepar3d v5. How do I change this setting and install these products in Prepar3d v5. Thank you in advance for your time.

P.S.- do these products need conversion tool for prepar3d v5?

Kevin

Thank you again Nick... I did do 3 Crossgrades for 3 products I have on DVD. Problem I have is I have several other Orbx products I bought on DVD..... that I assume I bought from FS Pilotshop USA. I cannot get proof for them because the website does not exist anymore. They are out of business. I have found one email from them.. but it does not list products on it. I'm assuming I'm out of luck for those others.

Archived