No Scenery Or Trees In P3D V5 With Orbx OpenLC Base And Vector

Hello Tom

Welcome to the forum

If you uninstall the plane is everything back to normal?

If yes, maybe you should contact Fslabs for assistance

Another thing you can try is running the verify too for the Global Base pack, the open land class and the trees

if if doesn't work then uninstall and reinstall those and test

Regards

Carlos

Ok

If you have uninstalled everything I would dare to say you have not done a correct uninstall

Ensure the is no trace of FSlabs in your PC. I remember a user once said this plane had crashed his computer and he had to reinstall

then please follow these steps carefully, it is for p3d v4 but it works the same, so you can do a clean uninstall and reinstall

I recommend this as you said you had uninstall P3D already so let's start by ensuring you did it correctly

Then once installed, verify all works correctly

Then Open Central and install all Orbx products

Run the sim and let is build the scenery again

Test all works

Report results

Regards

Carlos

That's great to know

Just open Central and install all Orbx products.

Don't forget to set correctly the insertion points (in case you consider to add third pty products you have to select in the first tab the first 3rd pty add-on you installed and the Open Land Class and airports in the second one) once you finished installing, close it and run the sim

The sim will rebuilt the new scenery, all your products should work properly

Enjoy your flights!

Cheers

Carlos

7 minutes ago, carlosqr said:

That's great to know

Just open Central and install all Orbx products.

Don't forget to set correctly the insertion points (in case you consider to add third pty products you have to select in the first tab the first 3rd pty add-on you installed and the Open Land Class and airports in the second one) once you finished installing, close it and run the sim

The sim will rebuilt the new scenery, all your products should work properly

Enjoy your flights!

Cheers

Carlos

Hi and good morning from Germany.

I do have the same problem im my setup. P3DV5, Orbx, ASN and ASCA, 3rd party Scenery (justsim EDDL). I too fly the FSLabs A320, but also the A2A Cessna. All worked well since setup. But, when i use true earth Netherlands and FSLabs, no chance. Pixeled and blacked surfaces. But with A2A Cessna it works well. After uninstalling True Earth it was good again. Then i installed ASCA and since then everything went wrong. Since then alle surfaces are pixeled and big black areas.... I reinstalled P3D and deleted and reinstalled my Orbx products, but alas.... I am getting crazy about this. 

Then, please explain how to insert 3rd party scenery. I did not understand your explanation above. Should 3rd party always be „on top“ in the first positions?

Thank you for helping

cheers,

Rick

Hallo Rick

Guten morgen

Yes, third party add-ons must always be above Orbx products

In Central you need to hit the knob (settings) and below in the menu on the left you'll see the insertion points

Then in the right you have the arrows to select your products

In my case my very first third party add-on was Antarctica so that is the one to chose

Orbx airports and regions go below my third party stuff

Then the Global open LC goes below the airports and regions like this

0oGPHh1.jpg

Once you set that close Central

When you open the sim it will reorganized your scenery

Please let me know if it got fixed for you

If something looks weird after this then run the verify tool for the Global Base pack and the open land classes

If yet something is odd uninstall and reinstall the Global Base pack and the open land classes

Cheers

Carlos

1 hour ago, carlosqr said:

Hallo Rick

Guten morgen

Yes, third party add-ons must always be above Orbx products

In Central you need to hit the knob (settings) and below in the menu on the left you'll see the insertion points

Then in the right you have the arrows to select your products

In my case my very first third party add-on was Antarctica so that is the one to chose

Orbx airports and regions go below my third party stuff

Then the Global open LC goes below the airports and regions like this

0oGPHh1.jpg

Once you set that close Central

When you open the sim it will reorganized your scenery

Please let me know if it got fixed for you

If something looks weird after this then run the verify tool for the Global Base pack and the open land classes

If yet something is odd uninstall and reinstall the Global Base pack and the open land classes

Cheers

Carlos

Just to be sure: do ALL the 3rd party have to be above Orbx entries? And.... could my installation of ASCA disturb the scenery? It all started since this installation... 

In the meantime i tried to

- un- und reinstall all Orbx software

- run a filecheck on all Orbx items

- uninstalled ASCA

Still black patches and bad scenery....

Even with uninstalled Orbx scenery. Perhaps i  a have a p3d problem....

Hi Rick

I remember that there is one of these weather and clouds software that warns not to launch P3D before you launch their software, and for closing P3D goes first then theirs but I don't remember if it is this one, though based on your comments it could be this one.

I know the black patches are cause by a corrupted scenery also due to land class files of third party products.

If you have uninstalled the Active Sky I would recommend to uninstall the Global Base pack and the Open land classes and then reinstall and test.

Ensure your insertion points are as explained above (I think only scenery counts)

And I think it worth running in Central the synchronization tool too

If it doesn't work then I would run the repair tool of P3D and reinstall the Global Base pack and the Open land classes

Please let us know how well you did with the suggestions so the moderators can recommend additional actions

Here is a post about black squares for more complete detail for you to try to solve your issue

Regards

Carlos

Good morning again,

i did what you suggested, deinstalled ASCA, did a file check on my Orbx libraries and a reinstall of base and LC, but it stayed wrong.

I decided to make a clean uninstall of P3D and do a reinstall of all components in sequence, to be able to find the corrupting file....

Will keep you posted

Cheers !

Rick

Archived