Orbx Partner downloads

frkristi

I'm gonna ask a silly question that I might already know the answer to...

I've purchased addons from Drzewiecki Design, FS Academy and SoFly through other channels before they suddenly appeared on Orbx, but I'm finding it being a mess visiting all those sites whenever there's an update available. Not at all like the streamlined experience I have through Orbx Central.

Is it possible to move my addons to Orbx - or get a massive discount (100% ?) to buy them again just to have it all in the same console?

Not a silly question at all, I have the exact same problem. I purchased moscow and washington landmarks on simmarket, seattle lately via Orbx but I have to check manually to know if updates are available for moscow and washington.

Since Drzewiecki is not using keys, the redeem process already in place ( https://support.orbxdirect.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001542775-Keys-on-OrbxDirect )will not work on those products.

• 4 weeks later...

Where the option to transfer licenses has been agreed to and arranged with the Partner, we explicitly make mention of this or the Partner will provide instructions to you on how to do so. 

This has been the case for a few Partners thus far. 

Without these arrangements in place, there is no other way to verify purchases to place into your OrbxDirect account. 

Archived