True Earth GB Central & North

I have just purchased True Earth Great Brittan Central & North, I already have South

I have downloaded them but a message comes up that 7 & 6 files did not download correctly. So I have "Verified both files " TWICE to no avail.

I am using P3D v5.1 Hotfix 1.  What do I do now ? 

Did a repair to P3D, no difference, Uninstalled both TEGB files, P3D still would not boot up. The only other outside prog. I had installed was Active Sky, which had been working perfect prior to trying to install TEGB, but I uninstalled AS and now P3D boots up as normal, BUT minus the TWO TEGB that I just bought. 

Am I able to get a credit for this latest purchase as it appears to have effect on other programs !!!!

Hi Nick, 

So I transferred all my Orbx files to the one Library on the 1 tb ssd drive  leaving 190 gb free on the C drive. Tried to download the TEGB north and central, same result of 6 & 7 files failed to extract ??????

clicked on verify files no better

Thanks,

this is a persistent message, have you removed your D drive?

2021-01-25T03:13:15.712Z [INFO] [Saturn] - [ERROR] Couldn't load third-party add-on D:\ORBX Library\p3dv5\Orbx ObjectFlow
2021-01-25T03:13:15.712Z [INFO] [Saturn] - [ERROR] Couldn't load third-party add-on D:\ORBX Library\p3dv5\Global TerraFlora v2
2021-01-25T03:13:15.712Z [INFO] [Saturn] - [ERROR] Couldn't load third-party add-on D:\ORBX Library\p3dv5\Global Trees HD

Just had a test flight from EGNT, Newcastle.  Town does not look right and so many buildings on the water, Bridges on the land or that don't reach shore  etc etc.  Not what I would call very professional at all, unlike your other products...  but at least the file loaded even if it took maybe 3 minutes to load.

Hi Nick,

After deleting that Backup folder on D Drive and uninstalling both TEGB files I have downloaded them again and verified them again and both now have finalised what seems to be OK. The size of the files are -  North - 25.9 GB - Central 22.1 GB and South 46.0 GB  do these sizess seem correct ?

Cheers

Rod

Archived