Aerodrome Buildings not loading in default scenery

PilotFenech

Hello,
I recently got X-Plane 11 and tried to load LKTB, but to my surprise there were no buildings. I know it should be there, I used to play it a while ago. So I downloaded a scenery pack(which uses the standard scenery and only modifies taxiways etc) but again no building shows up. I have the same issue with LOWI for instance.  Other aerodromes have buildings, and when I installed scenery packs they did show up. 
I couldn't see anything wrong on the Log except for some frequencies being incorrect - not for airports I was going to use. 
I tried deleting the Custom Scenery folder to be sure it is running only the Global Scenery with the DLCs installed in it but again nothing. I uninstalled and reinstalled it and it didn't help at all :/ 
I'd appreciate any help because I am at a loss. Thanks! 

I do not want to get new scenery risking it won't load too, so it is kind of a buzzkill at the moment.
I attached the .INI file and the last Log attempt. 

scenery_packs.ini Log.txt

Welcome. It sounds like you don't have World Objects set to maximum in your XP Settings/Graphics. The slider needs to all the way to the right.

Just a reminder that this is a support forum for issues with Orbx addons and not XP default or other 3rd party addons.

Your scenery_packs.ini shows no Orbx addons installed.

Archived