Flightbeam KPHX and Orbx

Hi,

When arriving in PHX, I taxi via taxiway "T" and hit an object right in the middle of the taxiway (i.e. the non-ATC visible area). The plane (not the sim!) instantly crashes .Flighbeam claims, that the software is working fine for more than 2 years now and I should check other sceneries overlaying. I've the North America Pack installed. Is there anything that could help me with that?

Thank you very much.

Christian 

13 hours ago, Christian Franke said:

Hi,

When arriving in PHX, I taxi via taxiway "T" and hit an object right in the middle of the taxiway (i.e. the non-ATC visible area). The plane (not the sim!) instantly crashes .Flighbeam claims, that the software is working fine for more than 2 years now and I should check other sceneries overlaying. I've the North America Pack installed. Is there anything that could help me with that?

Thank you very much.

Christian 

invisible objects is an issue for many developers and no solution except turn off crash detection.

That is the only answer I heard so far. But it sounds as if one will circumvent the issue by lowering the standards. I tried the same spot without Flightbeam but with Orbx. No issues here. So, as I cannot see the Object and there is no real help from Flightbeam and Simmarket, I guess I sadly have „to lower the standard“ or leave it uninstalled.

Archived