Wrong insertion point

Hello,

I have a problem with the insertion point of Orbx libraries with P3D 5.1 and the latest version of Orbx Central. I have configured the insertion point to be below my lowest third-party airport. However, In the scenery library, Orbx libraries show up almost on top (Lookup on position 2 and Global on position 3), which seems to create the usual problems (terrain on top of runways). Changing the insertion point has no effect on the position. I also cannot move the libraries manually down because they are grayed out (since they are installed outside of the main folder as a P3D addon). What can I do to change the insertion point? Orbx Central runs as administrator and there are no anti-virus programs running.

Thank,

Peter 

Hello Nick,

thank you for your quick reply. I had this for about two weeks with a third-party scenery for CYWG. However, now that I wanted to send you a screen shot, the problem is suddenly gone; very embarrassing. I will report back if the problem occurs again, but knowing that the entries in the scenery list do not matter helps me already.

Thanks, and Best regards,

Peter

Archived