KSJC Sode missing models

B77X

(Not L35, airport is KSJC)

SODE_KSJC_Jetways_VDGS.xml

The models Wsock02... are not in the simobject models

The errors in SODE.log

[05:36:41.967] WARN SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : SimObject with SimTitle 'TRB_SODE_Wsock02_none': 'UNDEFINED.MDL' does NOT exist!
[05:36:41.967] WARN SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : SimObject with SimTitle 'TRB_SODE_Wsock02_low1': 'UNDEFINED.MDL' does NOT exist!
[05:36:41.967] WARN SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : SimObject with SimTitle 'TRB_SODE_Wsock02_low2': 'UNDEFINED.MDL' does NOT exist!
[05:36:41.967] WARN SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : SimObject with SimTitle 'TRB_SODE_Wsock02_mid1': 'UNDEFINED.MDL' does NOT exist!
[05:36:41.967] WARN SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : SimObject with SimTitle 'TRB_SODE_Wsock02_mid2': 'UNDEFINED.MDL' does NOT exist!
[05:36:41.967] WARN SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : SimObject with SimTitle 'TRB_SODE_Wsock02_strong': 'UNDEFINED.MDL' does NOT exist!

• B77X changed the title to KSJC Sode missing models

Hi,

There's no conflict; it's the same object being called at multiple airports.

Can you check for the presence of the folder C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\SimObjects\sode_turbulent ?

It's possible that the folder is missing or the content is corrupted. This should hopefully be fixed by running verify files on KSJC (or indeed L35).

If that doesn't work, can you upload the entire SODE.log file?

Greg

12 hours ago, Greg Jones said:

Hi,

There's no conflict; it's the same object being called at multiple airports.

Can you check for the presence of the folder C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\SimObjects\sode_turbulent ?

It's possible that the folder is missing or the content is corrupted. This should hopefully be fixed by running verify files on KSJC (or indeed L35).

If that doesn't work, can you upload the entire SODE.log file?

Greg

can you compare the folder sode_turbulent that each scenery KSJC and L35 both use?

25tEeta.png

sim.cfg modified 25/06/2020

the sim.cfg L35 places is dated 14th of June 2017

If I install L35 after KSJC it replaces the sim.cfg in programdata\12bpilot\sode\simobjects\sode_turbulent

and I lose fltsim entries 7-14

gXyNjww.png

• 1 month later...
On 15.01.2021 at 09:08, B77X said:

Ошибки в SODE.log

[05: 36: 41.967] WARN SODE.FOLDERMANAGER: SimObject с SimTitle 'TRB_SODE_Wsock02_none': 'UNDEFINED.MDL' НЕ существует!
[05: 36: 41.967] WARN SODE.FOLDERMANAGER: SimObject с SimTitle 'TRB_SODE_Wsock02_low1': 'UNDEFINED.MDL' НЕ существует!
[05: 36: 41.967] WARN SODE.FOLDERMANAGER: SimObject с SimTitle 'TRB_SODE_Wsock02_low2': 'UNDEFINED.MDL' НЕ существует!
[05: 36: 41.967] WARN SODE.FOLDERMANAGER: SimObject с SimTitle 'TRB_SODE_Wsock02_mid1': 'UNDEFINED.MDL' НЕ существует!
[05: 36: 41.967] WARN SODE.FOLDERMANAGER: SimObject с SimTitle 'TRB_SODE_Wsock02_mid2': 'UNDEFINED.MDL' НЕ существует!
[05: 36: 41.967] WARN SODE.FOLDERMANAGER: SimObject с SimTitle 'TRB_SODE_Wsock02_strong':

I have similar errors in the log...

What .xml(from C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\xml) is associated with this?

On 3/5/2021 at 8:40 AM, niksan29 said:

I have similar errors in the log...

What .xml(from C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\xml) is associated with this?

Reinstall KSJC after installing another airport like L35

On 3/11/2021 at 9:30 PM, B77X said:

Reinstall KSJC after installing another airport like L35

I have not installed KSJC and L35.

but I found the reason, this is a Orbx EGNT(SODE_EGNT_Jetways.xm), it does a search SimTitles that don't exist in 12bPilot\SODE\SimObjects\SODE_TURBULENT...
for example: a search SimTitles SimObject с SimTitle 'TRB_SODE_Wsock02_none', but this object does not exist, there is only similar TRB_SODE_Wsock_none(in 12bPilot\SODE\SimObjects\SODE_TURBULENT\sim.cfg)...  
because of this, these objects will not be loaded and we get an WARN SODE.FOLDERMANAGER...
can anyone check it out as well?

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, niksan29 said:

Maybe can anyone send one this file sim.cfg from:

12bPilot\SODE\SimObjects\SODE_TURBULENT\sim.cfg ?

I will check it myself;)

Posting a reminder to myself after work in 6 hrs I'll upload mine :)

19 minutes ago, B77X said:

I'll upload mine

thanks:rolleyes: but today i upgraded to Brisbane V2 and it contained the updated folder: SODE_TURBULENT, it also contained a fixed file sim.cfg,  now there is: TRB_SODE_Wsock02_none and similar 0X.

This fixed wind socks in EGNT and probably also in other Orbx ports  using a similar SimTitles...

Archived