MILVIZ 350i - Not Rendering Properly in v5

RC2020

I understand that this may be a Milviz question, but I had the Beechcraft KA350i for v4 and v5 installed in both sims, both via Orbx purchase.  In v4, the cockpit's glass flight displays were rendered properly and the MVAMS utility recognized it.  In v5, the FDs were not rendering at all as if there was a compatibility issue.  Recently I have removed v4 to focus solely on v5.  Again the KA350i is looking great except for the FDs not rendering properly and now MVAMS is gone as when it was removed with v4, it was also removed for v5.

Add to the confusion, Orbx and MILVIZ state that the KA350i is for both v4 and v5, but when i went to the troubleshooting page at milviz and listed my milviz product, operating system and sim, it said "v5 not supported".  This would make sense as the FD is not rendering and MVAMS is gone.

While I wait for a similar response to this question from MILVIZ, can anyone at Orbx confirm that the KA350i does work in v5?  I did the simple "install" from Orbx Central, is there an addition step or steps I should be taking?  I've scoured the usual forums and to my surprise have not found similar issues, which tells me that perhaps something is wrong on my end.

Site.png

Screenshot (8).png

Screenshot (9).png

Screenshot (10).png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I tried it before.  No good.  I try after your suggestion, it all works great (just need to calibrate Throttle, Props and Mixture as it wont read my controls for some reason) but the issue of not having a proper display...All good!

You are magic, thank you.

Rich

OK, new issue.  No sound.  Buttons dont make noise, control levers (Throttle, Prop, Mix) dont work.  Yolk goes left right but not forward, back.  trim wheel wont move, either with my mapped button or with the mouse...sigh.  I get nada when following the proper starting and pre-flight procedures.

I know this is a more complex plane than others, but I don't remember this result in p3dv4.5 after following the procedure to start.

Is this a me issue or is there an issue with the aircraft?

fixed the sound issue.  OK update, nope.  one switch made sound after selecting "simulator sound" in mvams.  the rest of the buttons....no.

I feel bad asking this but, is this aircraft ready for P3Dv5?  I flew it a lot in v4.5 and just did not have these issues.

Sadly the "Report an Issue" page on MILVIZ states that the KA350i is not supported in P3dv5 (screenshot provided), so it seems that a ticket asking why it does not work well in v5 is a waste of time.

I will just fly other aircraft.

Not sure if Orbx wants to confirm this as it shows up in my v5 product offerings in your "Orbx Central" utility.  If it truely not out of beta for v5 or otherwise not ready, y'all may want to pull it from that platform.

Milviz.png

Archived