Chaseplane Update and Orbx Central Download and Save Manifest errors

I've already addressed this in the Parallel42 Chaseplane forum but have been sent here so, hopefully there is a solution.

The issue began when starting up P3D v5. I get the message 'couldn't update Chaseplane. Try updating manually.'

Then P3D V5 crashes.

I tried to start Chaseplane independently of the flights and get the same message about updating manually.
Please find attached the resultant *'Chaseplane Crash Log'.

I tries to update through OBX Central and get the message 'Could not download and save to the manifest.'
When I tried to verify files, also on other Orbx products I get the same couldn't download to the manifest message.
I then tested the Orbx Central system by selecting getting it to verify some of my products.

Again I get the download to the manifest error. *See image attached.

As suggested in the Chaseplane troubleshooting, I then got the simulator to replace the wxstationlist.bin file using the following steps.:

• Shutdown the simulator
  • Navigate to the AppData folder corresponding to your simulator
  • %APPDATA%\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v5
  • Remove the wxstationlist.bin file
  • Launch the simulator

There was no change.

I then removed the Chaseplane program as suggested in the Chaseplane troubleshooting to kickstart a new installation.:
Chaseplane: a complete uninstall of ChasePlane via Orbx Central
- In windows, remove all the files in the following directory: C:\Program Files\Parallel 42
- In windows, remove all the files in your Orbx download location directory: X:\Orbx \p42-chaseplane
- Reboot machine
- Download and install ChasePlane again via Orbx - which I couldn't do because it gives me the Manifest Error.

No change.

I have attached the *Orbx Central log.

I hope there is a solution as I just got to a confident stage of my flying the sim and was looking forward to enjoying some more flying.
At this point possibly being able to uninstall and install fresh copies of my Orbx products would do the trick.

At this stage Orbx Central will not let me but keeps giving me the manifest error.

I look forward to a solution.
Thank you for your time.

Manifest Error.JPG

ChasePlane_Crash_637455019917146329.txt central.log

I've already addressed this in the Parallel42 Chaseplane forum but have been sent here so, hopefully there is a solution.

The issue began when starting up P3D v5. I get the message 'couldn't update Chaseplane. Try updating manually.'

Then P3D V5 crashes.

I tried to start Chaseplane independently of the flights and get the same message about updating manually.
Please find attached the resultant *'Chaseplane Crash Log'.

I tries to update through OBX Central and get the message 'Could not download and save to the manifest.'
When I tried to verify files, also on other Orbx products I get the same couldn't download to the manifest message.
I then tested the Orbx Central system by selecting getting it to verify some of my products.

Again I get the download to the manifest error. *See image attached.

As suggested in the Chaseplane troubleshooting, I then got the simulator to replace the wxstationlist.bin file using the following steps.:

• Shutdown the simulator
  • Navigate to the AppData folder corresponding to your simulator
  • %APPDATA%\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v5
  • Remove the wxstationlist.bin file
  • Launch the simulator

There was no change.

I then removed the Chaseplane program as suggested in the Chaseplane troubleshooting to kickstart a new installation.:
Chaseplane: a complete uninstall of ChasePlane via Orbx Central
- In windows, remove all the files in the following directory: C:\Program Files\Parallel 42
- In windows, remove all the files in your Orbx download location directory: X:\Orbx \p42-chaseplane
- Reboot machine
- Download and install ChasePlane again via Orbx - which I couldn't do because it gives me the Manifest Error.

No change.

I have attached the *Orbx Central log.

I hope there is a solution as I just got to a confident stage of my flying the sim and was looking forward to enjoying some more flying.
At this point possibly being able to uninstall and install fresh copies of my Orbx products would do the trick.

At this stage Orbx Central will not let me but keeps giving me the manifest error.

I look forward to a solution.
Thank you for your time.

I've tried a myriad of suggestions.

It all started with the message, unable to update Chaseplane when launching P3DV5.

I feel there are a stack of possible variables involved.

I have many Orbx products and find Orbx Central such a streamlined way of installing/ updating them.

Is there a way of uninstalling all Orbx products, any sign of Orbx and starting afresh?

Do you have all the system requirements installed?

System Requirements

Windows

Windows 7 SP1+, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 are supported. The following components need to be installed for Central to function correctly:

Additional Requirements for Windows 7 and 8

Archived