Mesh Problems Around Orbx Canary Island Airports - No Addon Airport Scenery

I have noticed that around the various Canary Island airports there are some horrible mesh issues with nearly vertical steep cliffs where in real life there is less of a steep gradient.  I have attached examples of the approach to Runway 30 at GCXO and some overviews at GCLP and GCRR.  Issues also exist around GCTS and GCFV.  I have no addon airports so this is the from the default Orbx installation.  The cliffs unfortunately leave dangling or floating objects and also do not reflect the slightly smoother terrain around these airports.  As you will see there are some near vertical roads on these cliffs too.

Can this issue be verified and is there anything that can be done in a future release to improve this?

X-Plane Screenshot 2021.01.03 - 13.56.35.07.png

X-Plane Screenshot 2021.01.03 - 13.59.52.96.png

X-Plane Screenshot 2021.01.03 - 14.02.56.36.png

No sooner had I posted this than I found the solution to the problem.  I had turned off the 'Runways Follow Terrain Contours' option whilst debugging an issue at EGLC.  Turned it back on an the airports and their terrain are looking lovely and blended again.  Hopefully this post might be of use to anyone else who hasn't realised the option needs to be switch on.

Archived