Orbx scenery problems p3d v5 Orbx scenery outside of P3d folder

Possibly something has changed the permissions on your C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v5

folder, otherwise, I cannot see why it would not work.

I am assuming that the add-ons.cfg and scenery_add-ons.xml files in that folder also contain no Orbx products.

Hello,

I cannot answer that question but it seems that you have done everything with Orbx Central and your library that you should have.

Orbx Central should have written to both those files and as it did not, perhaps something is stopping it.

If you attach a copy of the Log, perhaps that might show what is going wrong.

Hello,

I see this:

2021-01-01T12:57:38.547Z [INFO] [Central::SimulatorService] - F:\Orbx Library\p3dv5 doesn't have P3Dv4/v5 content, skipping.
2021-01-01T12:57:38.547Z [INFO] [Central::SimulatorService] - Added F:\Orbx Library\p3dv5 as a discovery path.

Have you changed the file structure of the files inside it, as Orbx Central is not seeing them.

Can you show me the contents of one of the folders?

You should see in your add-ons.cfg file:

[DiscoveryPath.0]
PATH=F:\Orbx Library\p3dv5
TITLE=Main Library
ACTIVE=true
REQUIRED=false

from that, P3D v5 should read the add-on.xml file in each product folder in your p3dv5 folder.

if you have been changing things, perhaps it would be better to delete all of the xml files and then run verify files for all your products.

Remove all reference to the Orbx products in your Documents folder and make sure that the above text is in your add-ons.cfg file.

Your log states that Orbx Central has already added that:

2021-01-01T12:57:38.547Z [INFO] [Central::SimulatorService] - Added F:\Orbx Library\p3dv5 as a discovery path.

2021-01-01T12:57:41.790Z [INFO] [Central::SimulatorService] - Added F:\Orbx Library\p3dv5 as a discovery path.

2021-01-01T13:28:13.825Z [INFO] [Central::SimulatorService] - Added F:\Orbx Library\p3dv5 as a discovery path.

2021-01-01T13:57:07.776Z [INFO] [Central::SimulatorService] - Added F:\Orbx Library\p3dv5 as a discovery path

However, you appear to be looking at C:\Users\your name\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v5 and not

at the file I asked you to, in C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v5

Archived