Blurry textures and missing roads and vegetation in TE GB North.

adaniel

I have recently bought TE GB North and EGPH scenery. I have had a couple of flights to EGPH, and on my descend and landing I see that the texture on ground is blurry and roads and vegetation is missing. I can see buildings and cars ,but some of the buildings are also flying up in the air. When I enter the airport area everything seems to be ok. My autogen setting in P3Dv5,1 HF1 is dense. Today I have tested flying to airports and areas without detailed Orbx sceneries, and the textures are sharp, and I see roads and vegetation. Is it possible that my computer is getting old, and cannot manage so detailed scenery? My specs are Intel I7 6700, 3,4 GHz overclocked to 4GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2133 RAM, and 1080 Ti with 11GB VRAM. I hope someone can give me some good advices.
Tor Arild

I @adaniel,

I'm wondering if you're flying with locked FPS or unlimited? I remember I got blurries in the past when my FPS was set to unlimited. I believe locking your FPS to 30 (for example) allows your PC to spend more time loading textures etc., which prevents blurries.

Archived