Orbx KFAT Fresno (Xplane-11) Will Not Load Correctly

Micslmn

Please post a pic of your XP graphics settings or confirm that your World Objects setting is at maximum far right on the slider.

Your scenery_packs.ini was incorrectly layered so I have corrected it for you.

Are you using X-organiser by any chance, as the layering looks like the work of that tool?

Don't worry about where the SAM plugin ends up as it always goes to the top of the scenery pack for everyone and has no adverse affect on anything.

Place the attached scenery pack into the Custom Scenery folder

In order to ensure you also have a complete installation of Fresno, I ask that you Clear your temp folder, remove to a safe [lace on the same disk, any Backup copy you may have of Fresno, and then run the Verify Files option in Orbx Central for Fresno.

How to do those actions are illustrated in the attached pic below. Backups files location is C/users/yourname/AppData/roaming/Orbx/central/Backup. Inore the tick to stop backups, if you still want to make backup copies.

scenery_packs.ini

1.thumb.JPG.514ef05ba8a1b990f77f80a7ca7f0583.JPG

Thank you Jon for your reply as well as reorganizing my scenery pack, I actually did that by hand and do not currently utilize X-Organizer.

I cleared my Orbx backup files as instructed and went back to central to verify files, that somehow did the trick.

Thank You!

26 minutes ago, Jon Clarke said:

Please post a pic of your XP graphics settings or confirm that your World Objects setting is at maximum far right on the slider.

Your scenery_packs.ini was incorrectly layered so I have corrected it for you.

Are you using X-organiser by any chance, as the layering looks like the work of that tool?

Don't worry about where the SAM plugin ends up as it always goes to the top of the scenery pack for everyone and has no adverse affect on anything.

Place the attached scenery pack into the Custom Scenery folder

In order to ensure you also have a complete installation of Fresno, I ask that you Clear your temp folder, remove to a safe [lace on the same disk, any Backup copy you may have of Fresno, and then run the Verify Files option in Orbx Central for Fresno.

How to do those actions are illustrated in the attached pic below. Backups files location is C/users/yourname/AppData/roaming/Orbx/central/Backup. Inore the tick to stop backups, if you still want to make backup copies.

scenery_packs.ini 11.17 kB · 2 downloads

1.thumb.JPG.514ef05ba8a1b990f77f80a7ca7f0583.JPG

Archived