EU Canary Islands problem installing

JimB

I have tried to install your EU Canary Islands product 3 times but each time, it seems to install but comes with an error that says "X amount of files failed to convert".

I have not had this problem before as I already have Great Britian North, East Midlands and Ediburgh aiport installed.

Following the advice that appeared after, I pressed the Vertify Files button but that did not fix the issue.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

Thanks for your reply,

I am sure I have enough space, I even tried to install the UK South true earth demo (Which is less 10GB and I have over 130 free) and that gave me a convert error also.

And for anybody else looking at this, I also have the Prerequisite software that is requried for Orbx Central.

Cheers.

I have about 90 GBs more than requried, and it might not have been clear in my last comment but I attempted to install the Orbx South DEMO, which is 10 GBs (installed) and that still gave me an installation error.

My setup in the temp location is exactly as it should be so i'm super confused what's happening.

Anyhow, thanks for your help :) Merry Christmas.

Right I have managed to solve this problem.

While I thought it wasn't to do with the C++ Redistrubitions, it was. However the link that I used, below, did not work for me.

I downloaded both the 64 and the 86 versions (Dunno if that makes sense) from this link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads

This fixed my problem, and hopefully this thread will be useful for anybody else experiecing the same problems.

Thanks everybody :)

Archived