au-blue sp3 settings

hi i have just got au-blue area sp3 i think this scenery is grate .

can you help me with a few problems please this is my setup .

ati radeon hd 4890 1gb gddr5 graphics card

amd tm phenom 11x490

processor 3,00 ghz

22 inc flat screen monitor

and i have 6 gb of ram

desktop area set to 1680x1050

windows 7  ultimate 64 bit

fsx deluxe edition and acceleration expansion pack

my question is i have just got au-blue area and could you tell me the best settings within fsx  filtering , frame rate and the best screen resolution to run au-blue .

I  am going to get the other 3 areas over the next few weeks this is grate scenery .

I  look faward to any help i can get on this regards stewart .

hi i have just got au-blue area sp3 i think this scenery is grate .

can you help me with a few problems please this is my setup .

ati radeon hd 4890 1gb gddr5 graphics card

amd tm phenom 11x490

processor 3,00 ghz

22 inc flat screen monitor

and i have 6 gb of ram

desktop area set to 1680x1050

windows 7  ultimate 64 bit

fsx deluxe edition and acceleration expansion pack

my question is i have just got au-blue area and could you tell me the best settings within fsx  filtering , frame rate and the best screen resolution to run au-blue .

I  am going to get the other 3 areas over the next few weeks this is grate scenery .

I  look faward to any help i can get on this regards stewart . order number FSS0061943

thanks walter i have set to as the users guide what would you say would be the best screen resolution to run at  my 22 in flat screen is set at 1680x1050 i have tried this in the settings in fsx but my screen drags at that .

In the users guide it has a screen resolution of 1920x1200x32 i have not got this in my settings in fsx .

Would you  say the next one up from 1680x1050 but i am not shore what that is maybe you could advise me on the best screen resolution to use .

I think orbx is rearly great i will be getting the other 3 areas in the next few weeks , regards stewart

Hi Stewart,

you should set your monitor to it's native resolution, afaik for 22" that would be 1680x1050x32 at 60Hz, things also depend very much on your vidcard settings, as I do not have an ATI card I cannot advise you with that, maybe other members with those type of Vidcards can point you in the right direction.

Archived