Australia V2 Configure Not Saving Changes

AG1987

Hi everyone,

When I use Australia V2 Configure, I select that I am using FlyTampa YSSY then click save changes. When I then enter back into Configure for Australia V2, the changes are not saved. I have tried closing out of Orbx Central etc but nothing i do seems to get the changes to save. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. 

image.png.a05101c878c44eb7605a64a957dcf264.png

Hello,

typically, this is the result of there being both versions of the files to be renamed at the same time.

These are all the files:

<onpath>ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAUv2_05_SCENERY\scenery\ADE_FTX_AUS_YSSY.BGL.OFF</onpath>
            <offpath>ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAUv2_05_SCENERY\scenery\ADE_FTX_AUS_YSSY.BGL</offpath>

<onpath>ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAUv2_05_SCENERY\scenery\ADE_FTX_AUS_YSSY_CVX.BGL.OFF</onpath>
            <offpath>ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAUv2_05_SCENERY\scenery\ADE_FTX_AUS_YSSY_CVX.BGL</offpath>

<onpath>ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAUv2_05_SCENERY\scenery\FTX_AUS_YSSY_objects.BGL.OFF</onpath>
            <offpath>ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAUv2_05_SCENERY\scenery\FTX_AUS_YSSY_objects.BGL</offpath>

<onpath>ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAUv2_05_SCENERY\scenery\ADE_FTX_AUS_YSSY.BGL</onpath>
            <offpath>ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAUv2_05_SCENERY\scenery\ADE_FTX_AUS_YSSY.BGL.OFF</offpath>

<onpath>ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAUv2_05_SCENERY\scenery\ADE_FTX_AUS_YSSY_CVX.BGL</onpath>
            <offpath>ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAUv2_05_SCENERY\scenery\ADE_FTX_AUS_YSSY_CVX.BGL.OFF</offpath>

<onpath>ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAUv2_05_SCENERY\scenery\FTX_AUS_YSSY_objects.BGL</onpath>
            <offpath>ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAUv2_05_SCENERY\scenery\FTX_AUS_YSSY_objects.BGL.OFF</offpath>

If you find them and delete all of either the bgl.off or the .bgl versions, but not both and not a mixture, you

should see the control panel working when you next open it.

The alternative is to completely uninstall and reinstall Australia v2, so I think this may be the better option.

Archived