True Earth GB and Florida having weird blank shapes that change shape

WingedViking

Welcome to the forums.

The appearance of blue sea like imagery is where the scenery is not being loaded quickly enough to catch up with the speed of the planes. This is normally due to insufficient vram for the settings in XP.

Here is a similar topic:

https://orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/201957-florida-hd-areas-are-all-blue/?tab=comments#comment-1724340

During the beta and after the release of 11.50 there had been forum questions about this on the x-plane.org forum. Do you get the same effect if you fly a default Cessna 172 for example.

If you do get the same with a Cessna low and slow flight then you could also try the Verify Files option for those addons to make sure you have all the files. However if there were missing files you would no doubt get an error message.I have adjusted your scenery_packs slightly but this will have no effect regarding the blue patches.

scenery_packs.ini

i recently did a VFR flight from KEYW and up along the eastern coast and i had one or two squares show in the distance and for TEGB they also show up frequently but not as often as in a airliner when i do low and slow GA. i am running a GTX 1070, 16GB DDR4 and i5 8600K on a 1080p monitor using the "forwards without cockpit" view since i am running air manager of a separate machine on a couple of monitors for instruments and switches image.thumb.png.5cc11b3cc4853b9253e9a06b42bbec0a.png

The forwards without cockpit view is therefore similar in nature to the spot view in as much as it is requiring the whole screen to be projected with scenery. In a cockpit view the demand on the scenery display is limited to the area that is viewable from the cockpit, which is far less than a full screen of scenery. You could try lowering your AA and Anisotropic but also you do not mention the CPU running speed.

Archived