Old Warden (EGTH) Scenery does not fully load. Missing buildings / partially rendered buildings etc.

DiamondPilot

I have purchased this product and opted to download straight to my X-Plane 11 folder. I have subsequently removed it and manually downloaded and replaced it (taking care to make sure the folder structure was correct). I am still having the same result, which is that the scenery does not fully load. Instead I have a partial load, e.g. the tower appears, the front of one of the hanger building etc. I have the Orbx libraries and scenery animation manager installed, as well as True Earth GB South.

Screenshot 2020-11-18 at 10.01.39.png

Screenshot 2.jpg

Welcome to the Orbx forums.

I don't understand what you mean by a manual download as all Orbx addons are downloaded and installed via the Orbx Central software. Please elaborate.

Have you got your World Objects set to maximum?If not you will not get all the buildings etc displaying.

You could attach your scenery_packs.ini and i can check it for you .

by manual I meant download to library rather than direct to x-plane folder, then move to Xplane folder myself. And I have just checked and it was the world objects setting causing the issue, so thanks. (I thought that just affected things like moving cars / trains etc. not parts of buildings etc.)

Archived