MS2020 Burbank FPS Issue

Flying out of and into KBUR in MS2020 my FPS drops to 5 then as I fly farther away the FPS goes back up to what I expect.  I notice it's mainly when the camera is pointing directly to the middle of the airport.  Has this been looked at?  I have a 2080ti with a i9 9900X 32GB ram.  

Just a short observation, but the recent MSFS release 1.9.5.0 has surprisingly improved overall performance and smoothness in my representative 10700K + 2080 Super rig. The metrics seen using GPU-Z shown a very significant drop in GPU average TDP and Temp and accompanied by the elimination of frequent GPU power limit throttling that produced stutters in taxing scenery/aircraft situations. KBUR is now smooth and I have been able to takeoff and tight-circle to land back at KBUR in the A320 without stutters while maintaining ~30 FPS with vsysnc off and just relying on the nvidia gysnc feature to dynamically manageireduce the frame rate as needed.

Anyway, KBUR is still a bit slower than comparable sceneries but the very low FPS and stutters are now gone for on my rig.

Nick, I know this observation probably does help much, but it suggests that a major part of the performance problems rest with the constantly evolving/fixing-up of MSFS. Patience indicated for sure.

Todd

Archived