Very disappointed

Aceshigh

Yes mate, Holgers mesh will be fine. Great to hear you have it working to you expectations, it can be a real drama when we have lots if different addons. At Orbx we strive to ensure our products don't interfere with other scenery which is why we have the safety net of the switcher. Just remember to turn FTX Mode OFF when you install your other addons, this will protect the FTX installation from possible corruption.

Enjoy and thank YOU for your support and restored faith in our product.

hey where did you get that nice DC-3 in those markings ?    :)    Im helping to restore a real DC-3 Dakota at the air Museum where I work.

Mark this is a DC-2 and it's available here ;)

you'll love it and very glad to hear that you got things running again :)

And here I was calling it a Dc-3.    "oops"    Now I look closer I can see the difference.  My boss at the Air Museum would shake his head if he knew I got them mixed up.  LOL

FTX is running great, the complete re-install of FSX and SP1, SP2 did the trick.  Still a bit laggy but that my older computers fault. Will be upgrading very soon.

Thanks.  :)

If I can just ask a few quick simple questions...

To get the best from FSX and the FTX.

1. Dual core CPU or Quad core CPU ?

2. Xp or Vista ?

3. 2 GB ram or 4 GB ram ?

4. nvidia or ATI ?    Only ask this because I was told of SLI & crossfire ??    - Two video cards acting as one ?

........ if im going to upgrade to get a better FTX flightsim experience I dont want to make a mistake, any hints now would be great.

I wont hold anyone to their views..   LOL          Just a gentle push in the right direction is all I ask.  :)

thanks.

Archived