Still having trouble in turning Aircraft

Dadtom65

Thought I had fixed it with my X56 but still having trouble in a actually turning aircraft on the ground. I do not have any rudder pedals just the twist grip on my joystick, plus I can not find in the controls how to make the aircraft turn sharper. If anybody has a set of old rudder pedals cheap I would snap them up quickly. Thanks Derek.

Right I thought that as I turned my rudder the brakes for that side would go on but of course they do not. How long have I been flying sims, for years, I will put it down to my age. Silly sausage or words to that effect. I’ve been so used to having a pair of rudder pedals until they packed up I forgot how they worked. Plus you can not get any rudder pedals for love or money any where these days. Anybody any suggestions key wise. Did try a rotary button that had a middle detent, but that didn’t work for some reason. Open to suggestions. Thanks Derek.

Dadtom, have two sets of Saitek rudder pedals here I don't use any more, live in UK too, they both still work fine, PM me and I'm sure we can arrange something, one is original, one is combat style, essentially they are both the same.

I use the newer Thrustmastar TPR now with home-made damper mod, and very happy with this, should have put those Saiteks on Ebay ages ago, but if you would like one, cheap and can pay postage, let me know in PM ... not sure if this allowed on forums here? I'm trustworthy though but will understand if its not .. no sale should reflect on Orbx ... but hey, would like to help you out here if I can, know FS periphs are in short supply just now for many reasons.

Whatever you do, moving from a twist grip to a proper set of rudder pedals will make the world of difference to you I'm sure.

Hi B12. Just tried to send you a message but there was nothing there on your page to send a message, unless I didn’t see any thing. Try and send a message to me and if possible could you send some pictures as well please. Never heard of the Combat pedals. Thanks Derek.

Archived