Very blurry textures above germany

Martie

During a flight from Eham amsterdam in the True Earth Neterlands scenery to Eddf Frankfurt in the Orbx Germany North and south scenery the scenery is starting very blurry when entering the german scenery see screenshots the first screenshot is after take off in amsterdam the second is when entering germany,I never had this before I dit not changed anything so I dont no whats happend.

Regards Martin.   

Naamloos.jpg

Naamloos.jpg1.jpg

Hello Nick,

I lowerd my autogen settings but that makes no difference. when I put the sim in the pause mode and waiting after about 10 minuts the scenery starts to build up but it never coming  to normal.

I do not understand why this is happening because I never had this before, is it possible that the win 2004 update is causes this problem. 

Regards martin. 

Hello,

could you have any anti virus or anti malware software that might be checking every file and slowing things down?

Orbx regions, because they are more detailed than outside, do tend to use a few more resources but your last reply

seems to suggest that something else is interfering with your PC's ability to run the simulator.

What are your system specs please?

Hello,

I am using Kaspersky Total Security.

My specs are:

Intel I7-6700 3,4 Ghz

16 GB ram

Asustek Z170 pro Gaming Motherboard

NVIDIA GForce GTX 1060 6 GB

256 GB SSD for windows

SSD 850 EVO 1 TB for flight sim

Dell monitor U2412M 1920x1200 59 HZ

Regards martin.

Hello,

I found that the anti virus software is not the problem but the PMDG 737 NG is the cause of the blurry textures because if I fly the same flight with a other aircraft everything is ok also with the PMDG 747 and 777 so I dont now how this aircraft affects the scenery.

Regards martin.  

Archived