TrueEarth SC

The wind farm north of KPSP seems to have some wierd water effects going on. TESC colours are...........a little on the dark side. :blink: Now if we could combine P3Dv5 HF2 and only the Graphics and coloring of MSFS2020 I reckon we would have the perfect Flight Simulator.:D Hell I come up with some awesome ideas. You can all pay me laterB)

2020-9-29_13-2-42-952.jpg

2020-9-29_13-8-2-159.jpg

2020-9-29_13-3-5-610.jpg

Hi!

I just checked the waterbodies around the wind farms. They are really there but not always completely flooded in real world. There's a nice photo here that shows them partially flooded.

Regarding the colors: There are noticeable coloration differences between some of the airports and TE. Some of them will likely receive updates for color matching but I cannot tell at this stage if this will be done for KPSP.

Bests,

Sascha

Thank you Sascha, I had a look on Google Earth and saw that these were actually for water and one contained water and i am cool with that. I took a trip around Death Valley and those colours were pretty damn good, it's just some areas that are a little dark. :)

Archived