Black/night blocks after upgrading to last P3dv4.5 version-past solutions do not work

Sorry if i bring this up again but the previous suggestions do not seem to work for me. I decided (bad idea perhaps) to upgrade my P3dv4.5 version to the latest available on line (all three foldes- Client-Scenery-and the other) and now i get black scattered blocks in my sim. I  then tried to Uninstall and install all Orbx products and didn't help, then i tried to verify ALL the files but didn't fix the problem.  I noticed that the issue is highly but not completely solved when i disable NA OpenLC but honestly i would like to use it. 

I also tried to follow the below suggestions but it doesnt work for me. When i replace lclookup.bgl to lclookup.bgl.off a new lclookup.bgl is NOT created....?!? 

Any suggestion highly appreciated....

If this does not work:

1a. If your Orbx Libraries are installed into the P3D folder

Please try renaming Scenery\BASE\Scenery\lclookup.bgl to lclookup.bgl .off

Run Verify files for the Orbx Libraries which will replace the lclookup.bgl file.

1b. If your Orbx Libraries are installed into an Orbx Central Library, please do not rename

Scenery\BASE\Scenery\lclookup.bgl to lclookup.bgl .off

2. Rename C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\terrain.cfg to terrain.cfg.off

3. Run P3D v4 once to create a new terrain.cfg file and close it.

4. Then run Sync Simulator in Orbx Central which will write back the Orbx entries.

Orbx Central\Help\Sync Simulator

5. Then try P3D again.

Hello,

if you have verified files for your products, deleted the terrain.cfg file and let P3D build a new one,

deleted the lclookup.bgl file and run verify files for the Orbx Libraries, you have replaced the entire addon.

As a belt and braces measure, you could try running Sync Simulator as well.

Archived