Orbx Terra Flora correct order in ini file

73samster

It depends if your ortho V-States also includes an Overlay file. If not you need to make one or take the one from the ForkBoy addon or use Ortho4XP to make one for you. It is the Overlay that will have the trees and Terra Flora will replace the actual tree models. I do not believe that Terra flora in itself adds trees

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/24/2020 at 1:45 AM, Jon Clarke said:

It depends if your ortho V-States also includes an Overlay file. If not you need to make one or take the one from the ForkBoy addon or use Ortho4XP to make one for you. It is the Overlay that will have the trees and Terra Flora will replace the actual tree models. I do not believe that Terra flora in itself adds trees

Wait a minute.  Doesn't Orbx Terra flora add global trees?  Is it just a mesh?  If I do my own ortho and overlay from ortho 4xp, do I leave terra flora at the bottom?

It doesn't add trees, it replaces the default trees with a different model. It is like a library and can go anywhere in your scenery_packs.ini but should be above any other addon that has mods for trees/forests etc like Simheaven X-Europe which has a Forests folder, or SFD Global

7 hours ago, Jon Clarke said:

It doesn't add trees, it replaces the default trees with a different model. It is like a library and can go anywhere in your scenery_packs.ini but should be above any other addon that has mods for trees/forests etc like Simheaven X-Europe which has a Forests folder, or SFD Global

never knew that thank you.  So with regards to ortho, it does not matter and can be above the ortho I guess.  Correct?

Archived