EU England errors

AVGO21

Hi,

I'm re-installing sceneries in P3D V5. I have received this message (attached file) for 2 products: EU England and EU Wales.  I have checked for a solution by clicking (Verify file) but have the same issues.  Can you help to resolve these issues:

Regards,

Jacques

orbx 1.PNG

Hi Nick,

Here's the file.  Also, I have tried to install Germany north and the same received the same message. It looks like the problem is with the European sceneries.  I don't know if there's a relation with those sceneries, but since I have installed them I have an other problem. I wanted to enter a route in the FMS of the Airbus (318 to 321) from Aerosoft and I couldn't because the destination airport was not in the data base.  (Strange). So, I will uninstall them and see if it resolve the problem. In any case, I will let you know.

Cheers,

Jacques

central ORBX.txt

Hello,

there seems to be only one instance of the word "failed" in that log and it unfortunately refers to one file,

FTX_GEN_PR_B_B2.bgl, which is 720MB.

It looks like the EU England installation has dropped off the log.

Can you try the fix again please, for both products.

Hi Nick,

I have reinstalled England and Wales and they have been installed perfectly. I did a Verify and no problem was found.  Now, it is with Germany North and South, always the same message I sent the first time. 

Regards,

Jacques

Hello,

sorry, yes I am, apologies for the delay.

Did you try this?

When a product fails to install as it should, please go to the Orbx Central\Settings\Downloader page and click on Clear.

If you had a backup made during installation, please temporarily move that out of its folder.

Then run Verify files and the problem should be solved.

Hi Nick,

I've done exactly what you have suggested me in your last message. In the case of Germany South, it just don't work. After 3 - 4 times trying to install if, always the same message.  I'm starting to be tired of this and seeking for a permanent solution to this problem.  

Best regards,

Jacques

Thanks, the one file is unfortunately too big to simply give it to you.

Here is the error message.

2020-09-27T14:48:58.720Z [INFO] [Saturn] - [ERROR] Failed to copy file to the destination: C:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v5\ORBX/FTX_EU/FTX_EU_GES_06_CVX/scenery/FTX_GES_PR_M_CY.bgl    It's (607MB)
2020-09-27T14:48:58.774Z [INFO] [Saturn] - ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.SharpZipBaseException: broken uncompressed block

You could set the Concurrency to Hard Disk Drive.

Once again, please try;

Go to Orbx Central\Settings (the toothed wheel at the top)\Downloader and click on Clear.

If you made a backup, remove it from its folder.

Run Verify files.

Archived