LOWI A/C & People below the ground

Fabiano

hi community,

even after running the Orbx-secenery-manager (to get a sequence inside all sceneries), I have problems with Orbx LOWI Ground. All static aircrafts, vehicles and people are below ground-level.

I have the Orbx scenery and Austria HD-west for this area.

Do you have any idea how to solve and get the sceneries in a correct row to have all displayed correctly ?

Thanks

cDfm07L.png

Hi Nick,

I found only these 2 files with LOWI in and set them to "off". But there is no change inside P3D v 4.5 as the picture try to show (even after running the Orbx Scenery Manager again and hit "apply" afterwards). I added a screenshot of my scenery library.

Thanks for any ideas.

hi nick,

I unticked all austria entries and LOWI looks as it should now !

but now I do not have the wonderful austrian mountains and scenery anymore to fly through. what do you suggest me to do? days before I deselected the 2 files as seen earlier and today additionally inside P3D v4.5 (scenery library) all austria entries. how can I have the beautiful landscape around LOWI back ? And is there a special sequence, I should put the austria files infront or after the Orbx files ?

thanks nick for your reply.

20200910_124004.jpg

hi nick,

that is one possibility, but not the best.

a few weeks ago, before the last Orbx-update i have done, everything worked fine in parallel, so Orbx lowi scenery and austria hd together without a probleme. now it is different, and i am searching for the reason why ??

by writing "you will still need to keep the austria hd version disabled", do you mean only the "airport part of austria hd, or the whole scenery pack with all other stuff like "elevation", "objects" ... ? so in fact, as you say, Orbx lowi is not compatible with austria hd ?

thanks nick, appreciate your help

Archived