X-Plane 11.41 Approach to KLAX with Default B747-400

orbmoke

Using the replay facility that X-Plane possesses, I decided to try a flight in the Laminar default Boeing 747-400 with an approach over the LA basin with terrific views of the docks area, downtown LA with the Hollywood Hills in the distance, This was uploaded in HD (2160P60) to my YouTube account, There are some sound bugs that need to be mentioned here.

At the end of the flight I park on top of another aircraft!  That aircraft was not parked there in the original flight, but the software decided to plonk one there during the replay of the flight.

There are some annoying warning sounds which happen 3 times on approach. I think they are related to the undercarriage not being deployed. These warning sounds were not in the original flight, but only appear in the replay. They last for 14sec, 24sec and 7 sec respectively.  Also, the clattering sounds that you hear are not the pilots teeth, but are the sound of the flaps being extended and withdrawn, which again are not heard in the original flight, only during the replay. The scenery is Orbx's True Earth Southern California addon.

Here is the link:

Archived