EGNM - No Jetways

Hi

I hope you're well.

Since installing your EGNM a few months back i've never been able to see any jetways on stand 7/8. 

I've re-verified the files numerous times, running the latest EGNM and SODE. I know a few others have similar issues before, but there's just seem to have started working at some point.

Any ideas as to what I can try?

Thanks for your help. 

Hi Sam

Welcome to the forums

In Orbx Central, I would first go to settings\my account and opt into fastlane, then restart Orbx Central so it can update to the newest version.

Then go to settings\help and run the sync simulator function.

Then do a full uninstall and reinstall of the airport.

Then do a verify files of the Orbx Lbraries.

Ok thanks

Then please ensure Orbx Objectflow is installed and that there is only one instance of it installed as per the below topic.

To install Objectflow properly, You will need to go to settings/Libraries and create a new Library in a location of your choosing (if you have not already done so), this is required for the installation of ObjectFlow , then it will be installed and use 7mb of space in that new folder, and everything will work properly. You do not need to use this folder for anything else, Orbx Central will then give you the choice to install your products to that folder or to the root simulator folder.

Archived