Has anybody bought the new Fullcrum Sim Yoke.

Dadtom65

As above, been keeping an eye on it as it looks very good. All metal and with Hall sensors and all for £430. Looks like a bargain to me and I found out that they will be doing a Throttle as well, but they are waiting to see how the Yoke sells. Thanks Derek.

Hi John. Yes for the price it seems fantastic. Maybe one day. It was on show at the RAF Cosford Fltsim Show in October 2019 but as we had been to the three previous shows, we didn’t bother that year. Thanks Derek.

I have a place on the waiting list, will be notified when the yoke is available, probably mid to end of September. It's a pretty good deal: made in UK; no payment until the yoke is ready for shipment; and for me the most attractive feature is the interchangeable yokes. One of the features I dislike about current yokes is the generic switches on the yoke. Interchangeability of the yoke gives me the hope that we could see specific yoke configurations for different classes of aircraft. When it arrives I could give my impression, compared to the Honeycomb yoke and a Go Flight Technologies yoke which I have installed on home cockpits.

Check the site again. The yoke handle has a plug that connects to the shaft which has a mating plug. If/when Fulcrum makes a different yoke handle for the assembly, you should be able to replace the yoke handle by loosening the attach screw on the yoke shaft , pulling the handle off the shaft and installing the replacement yoke handle, reversing the process.  Fourth image on home page shows the mating plugs. I would like a Pilatus PC12 yoke handle, but they will probably create an airliner style handle, as that should have wider appeal. Just came to mind that there is another advantage from having a replaceable handle. If there is an issue with the handle, replacement/repair should be much easier. And, if you have two handles, you can switch out the bad one and keep flying.

Archived