Many Orbx entries ended up in the bottom layers of scenery

yanif

My scenery layers seem to be totally scrambled. I see many Orbx entries at the bottom, below the base scenery as the pictures show. How do I fix this?

I have gone through multiple rounds of verifying files, uninstall and reinstall Orbx Central, click on insertion point followed by syncing with simulator. But the problem seems to get worse.

below base 1.PNG

below base 2.PNG

Uh oh. Since I posted the msg I have found a tool called Lorby-Si scenery organizer and used it to move all these entries up. Should I revert them back? Since I don't remember the exact layer order, can I just delete the scenery.cfg file and let p3d rebuilding it when it runs?

I was asking for help because all my RTMM (Return to Misty Moorings) add-on's became invisible. Now they are back after using the tool because I can see the buildings. However I cannot really tell whether any Orbx product(s) are working properly. I bought PNW, SAK, PFJ, and NRM to work with RTMM. Is there a way to check visually?

Excellent idea. I wonder whether you have GPS coordinates, altitude, magnetic heading of the spots depicted by many of your beautiful pictures of wildness so that I can reproduce the same shot. Such thing will also be useful for products I don't yet own to see how much improvement I can get from my current scenery.

Archived