LOWI Rwy/Ramp Markings Missing After Reinstall

JayDub

Good Day,

Over the last two days I have uninstalled all my Orbx scenery (Using your method) over 215 GB of files.  Uninstalled Prepar3D v4.5 also using the published methods.  I Now have reinstalled Prepar3D and about half of my Orbx scenery (In the correct order).  I have to say the Orbx scenery reinstalled without a hitch with one exception.  My Favorite airport LOWI has lost it's runway numbers and markings as well as all the yellow ramp lines.  I did a search prior to post and found little info on this issue other than possible problem with "Object Flow".  The Latest Orbx library and  Object Flow have been reinstalled and the files have been verified. Object Flow appears to be working fine in the other scenery that requires it.

Scenery areas involved ..... FTX Global,  openLC Europe, LOWI Innsbruck, Buildings HD and Trees HD.  Global Vector has not been reinstalled. The only other installed scenery is either in AU or NA areas.

Thanks, Any assistance appreciated

JayDub

IMG_1741.JPG

As a followup.  I am finding that any scenery installed from FTX Central into the Orbx main library (on my C Drive) rather than the Prepar3D Folder i(my D Drive) does not show up in the sim. It appears that the main library that is the default install for "ObjectFlow"  as it states it must be install on another drive. Looks like the main library on C and my prepar3D drive on D are not linking as they are supposed to.  In all cases FTX central shows the programs installed.

Any suggestions.......

Thanks,

Doug,

Thanks, looks like my problem is solved. All LOWI runway, taxiway and ramp markings are back.  For now consider item is cleared..................................

For some reason it seems my sim did not like the Main Orbx Library and ObjectFlow located on another drive. I finally relocated the Main Library to the same H drive SSD that Prepar3D is on but outside the P3D folder. Then reinstalled ObjectFlow and everything works perfectly. I then created a "My Library" on the original C drive SSD for all my overflow Orbx Scenery to save space on my main Flight Simulator drive. Now these two drives are talking to each other.........  Spent a good portion of the day figuring all this out, I learned a lot. Just glad FTX Central worked so efficiently and fast installing and uninstalling the scenery as i experimented.

Thanks again,

JayDub

Archived