P3d4.5 Norway

LH_bus

After the update of EU Norway the airport ENNK looks like (see attached). I deinstalled Global Base Pack, open LC Europe, EU Norway, ENNK, ENHF, ENAL.

Then I reinstalled everything. ENNK looks the same, also ENHF. ENAL looks quite normal, only that on the runway there is Object Flow error written in red. I have never seen this.

ENNK_19AUG2020.jpg

Hi

Please install Orbx ObjectFlow and ensure you have only one instance of it installed as per the below topic.

You will need to go to settings/Libraries and create a new Library in a location of your choosing, this is required for the installation of ObjectFlow , then it will be installed and use 7mb of space in that new folder, and everything will work properly. You do not need to use this folder for anything else, Orbx Central will then give you the choice to install your products to that folder or to the root simulator folder

on my computer Orbx Central had a folder: Orbx to store all items in. A later version of Orbx Central created an new Folder: Orbx/p3d4 and started storing updated files into this. When I updated Norway some items were in both folders (old and new).  Now I deinstalled all my Orbx files, deleted both Orbx Folder and reinstalled all items. Everything is perfect again.

Archived