KBHB airport not displaying in xplane 11

mcdavis

10 hours ago, mcdavis said:

i purchased KBHB airport. transaction #: 5fc0c4077444. when i load xplane, the scenery does not show. only the default scenery that comes with xplane shows up. see attached scenery.ini

Any help will be appreciated. 

thanks,

McDavis

scenery_packs.ini 2.49 kB · 3 downloads

Welcome to the forums.

Sorry about you problem. I have rearranged the scenery_packs.ini as it was layered in non optimum sequence.

It shows that KBHB is actually installed so i would like you to actually find the file in your Custom Scenery folder and give me the size details as it should be 381MB in size.

Also attach your XP log from your XP directory so I can see if that is indicating any problem.

Try the new scenery_packs.ini as well by replacing the existing one with tis new one.

scenery_packs.ini

Hi Jon,

i replaced it and it still does not fix it, here is my log file and scenery.ini that you sent to me and i used.

i attached some images to see the scenery, it is not the pretty Orbx view that i was expecting.

size of Orbx_A_KBHB_Bar_Harbor folder is 348MB

size of ZZZ_Orbx_KBHB_Bar_Harbor is 972MB

size of Orbx library is 1.32GB. A soft link is present in custom scenery folder to the library

thanks for looking into this.

Best regards,

McDavis

kbhb1.png

kbhb2.png

scenery_packs.ini Log.txt

2 hours ago, mcdavis said:

Hi Jon,

i replaced it and it still does not fix it, here is my log file and scenery.ini that you sent to me and i used.

i attached some images to see the scenery, it is not the pretty Orbx view that i was expecting.

size of Orbx_A_KBHB_Bar_Harbor folder is 348MB

size of ZZZ_Orbx_KBHB_Bar_Harbor is 972MB

size of Orbx library is 1.32GB. A soft link is present in custom scenery folder to the library

thanks for looking into this.

Best regards,

McDavis

kbhb1.png

kbhb2.png

scenery_packs.ini 2.6 kB · 0 downloads Log.txt 131.2 kB · 0 downloads

I just moved the entry SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/zzz_hd_global_scenery4/ to the bottom of the scenery_packs.ini. You had it as the second entry from the top which will mask many aspects of scenery. the prefix of ZZZ always indicates that it should go bottom of the scenery_pack.

Try now by inserting the new one attched. If it doesn't rectify your problem then run the Verify Files option for KBHB

scenery_packs.ini

I cannot comment on the crispness of the textures as that is all down to the resolution settings of your monitor and the XP settings of Texture Quality etc.

At least we now have buildings and I can confirm they are the buildings of the addon and not default ones.

Archived