Europe LC causing CTD

I am having an issue with Orbx EuropeLC. It constantly causing a CTD while using P3dv4.5. The CTDs normally happen over France and Spain. I have flown different routes with Europe LC all resulting the a CTD. When Europe LC is uninstalled, all goes perfectly. I find no events in the Event Viewer or Appcrashview.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

It is virtually impossible to diagnose individual problems when there

is no apparent trace of the problem after it has occurred.

The problem you describe is more usually the result of an FS9 model,

these are known to close P3D v4 without notice and without trace.

• 4 weeks later...

My problem continues. I uninstalled Orbx EuropeLC and made 10+ flights without issue. Today, I reinstalled Orbx EuropeLC and 30 minutes into my first flight....CTD! Again, nothing recorded in event viewer or appcrashview.

Where can I get help?

"The problem you describe is more usually the result of an FS9 model,

these are known to close P3D v4 without notice and without trace."  Exactly what does this mean?

Please help!

UPDATE:

I did a clean reinstall of P3dv4.5. I installed Orbx Global and flew a flight from LMML-EGKK with out issues (no CTD). I then installed Europe LC and tried the flight EGKK-LMML. No changes of anything except EuropeLC had been installed. After 30 minutes, a CTD. Once again, nothing registered in Event viewer or APPCRASHVIEW.

Why? I really  need some help to solve this issue.

Thank you Michael

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/15/2020 at 7:26 PM, mleuck said:

UPDATE:

I did a clean reinstall of P3dv4.5. I installed Orbx Global and flew a flight from LMML-EGKK with out issues (no CTD). I then installed Europe LC and tried the flight EGKK-LMML. No changes of anything except EuropeLC had been installed. After 30 minutes, a CTD. Once again, nothing registered in Event viewer or APPCRASHVIEW.

Why? I really  need some help to solve this issue.

Thank you Michael

This may not be the same issue but a mate of mine was having a CTD issue near an Airport, what we found after tests was that in P3Dv4.5 if he had the Autogen and Scenery slider set to High he would get a CTD ... when we tried and set that slider to Medium he was able to fly into the Airport fine .... So maybe try that if you can't find any other fixes as it can't hurt.. It may be totally unrelated and if that setting is already set then i hope you find a fix.

Richard

Archived