Files failed to extract

What is the cause of this?  I've installed Orbx to my HDD and with 250GB of free space, it was still running out of room just installing TE South and files failing to extract, so I just assumed it was due to the space issues.  Now I'm installing the Orbx Libraries to a 1TB SSD with 800+GB of free space and twice now, files have failed to extract.  Why?

Is clicking on the Verify Files guaranteed to fix any errors?  Or should I re-install instead? 

Thanks!

11 minutes ago, SimFlyer15 said:

After the above issue, I proceeded to install TE GB Central and South with no issues of files failing to extract.  I then uninstall Orbx Libraries and reinstall it and I still get 2 files failing to extract.

Just check if there is a backup copy of OrbxLibs if you have the Make Backups option ticked. If so delete it, and then run the Verify Files for OrbxLibs. Also clear your Temp folder.

The attached pic shows where to look to see if you have enabled Make Backups and if so where the backups would be located and how to clear your Temp folder.

If that fails the please attach a copy of your Orbx Central log via Orbx Central/settings/help. If it is large then I suggest you make it a zip file.

1.JPG

Archived