EGNM and EGNX not installing

Hi, I have just installed a clean copy of X Plane 11.50 and installed  Orbx scenery including True earth England, north, south, and central.  I have nothing else installed apart from the Tolis A321.

On start up I receive a message informing me EGNM and EGNX have not installed correctly, when starting the sim at EGNM the scenery is missing. I have uninstalled both both airports, verified the files and re-installed the airports, but to no avail i get the same message and same results.

Help Please

Regards

Bob Crossland

X-Plane Installer Log.txt

31 minutes ago, Bobby Yorkshire said:

Hi, I have just installed a clean copy of X Plane 11.50 and installed  Orbx scenery including True earth England, north, south, and central.  I have nothing else installed apart from the Tolis A321.

On start up I receive a message informing me EGNM and EGNX have not installed correctly, when starting the sim at EGNM the scenery is missing. I have uninstalled both both airports, verified the files and re-installed the airports, but to no avail i get the same message and same results.

Help Please

Regards

Bob Crossland

X-Plane Installer Log.txt 14.13 kB · 0 downloads

I need your XP Log from the XP directory please. The Log you attached is the installation log.

XPLog.thumb.JPG.9c94f522e3a8dd70bf8a69e1c19c1482.JPG

18 minutes ago, Bobby Yorkshire said:

Hi Jon thanks for your reply, please find the attached file as requested.

Log.txt 108.6 kB · 0 downloads

I suggest you check if you have any backup copies See the attached pic showing you where to look for a backup copy and also to check if you have/had the make a backup copy option enabled. If there is a corrupted backup then that is what Orbx Central will read when you do a reinstall or Verify Files. You need a new download copy of each as the log is showing missing files..

If there is a backup, delete it. Then uninstall Leeds/Bradford and EGNM. Reboot PC and then reinstall.

1.thumb.JPG.41443ee246206e7786ab72370f73c641.JPG

Archived