Rijeka Neighbour Airport LDRG

Hi 

On my first flight from Rijeka, I flew from Rijka Airport right to the next airfield on the map, just inland of the city of Rijka. It seems, this airport (Grobnicko Polje LDRG) has not been edited, though the Rijeka scenery seems to cover the area. Should it look like that? Don´t know if the freeway is from Rijeka scenery or vector. The closed runway is right under it.

This is in P3D4.5 HF3. 

2B88pcr.jpg

Regards

Dan

Hello,

I also see that Orbx LDRI has a negative effect upon LDRG.

We can ask @Misha Cajic or @Rasha Tucakov

I see this, as you do:

2020-7-28_7-25-33-415.jpg

and this with LDRI disabled.

2020-7-28_7-26-57-549.jpg

As to the runway on the road, looking at Google Earth, always a good idea, it looks very much as if what was the second runway has been used to make a dead straight dual carriageway road to replace the smaller and winding road to the right of it in this image.

1.jpg

Hi Nick

Thanks for looking at that. I loaded the default LDRG yesterday into Airport Design Editor and deleted the ground poly, the runway on the freeway. After adding a ground poly, some tarmacs and a hangar, it looks much better now. Will post it on the freeware section here, when it's polished. Of course, if the designer of Rijeka patches it, would be great. Maybe the Orbx library has nicer buildings than what I choose. Will add a screenshot tonight. 

Regards

Dan

Archived